Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 132319)! If six isn’t enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we’ve already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.
To assemble the cards:
Archive for November, 2012
Stampin’ Up! is committed to bringing you fresh, exciting digital content each and every week. Check out the latest downloads below. Click on the download title to see it in the store, or click on the images to get an even closer view. You can also click here to view a PDF with additional details about this week’s downloads.
Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio Team
Don’t miss out! From November 19 to 28, you can download the MDS 2 Upgrade, MDS 2, or MDS 2+ for 50% OFF! Learn morehere.
November 27, 2012
We have a FREE download for you today (Free for You from Us Designer Template). Once you download it, share it with your “naughty” friends.
After that, buy some more of this week’s holiday downloads (PDF). Start with the trendy chalkboard-style tags that coordinate with the free download, move on to the cool reindeer décor piece, get the clever Christmas card turned ornament designer template, and top it off with a must-have holiday/winter kit.
And don’t forget: December 6 is the last day to order your print products to get them by December 24 (unless you want to pay for Second-Day or Next-Day Air).
Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Be of Good Cheer DSP, Pg 164, # 126896
Labels Collection Framelits, Pg 191 #125598
Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Pg 4, Holiday Mini, #127841
Regals Designer Button, Pg 176, #119744
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Pg 133, #127802 (c)
Bitty Banners Framelits, Pg 191, #129267
Heart of Christmas Stamp, Pg 15, Holiday Mini, #128129
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Pg 189, #116824
Just as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators provide their customers with one-stop shopping and individualized service, Stampin’ Up! provides its demonstrators with the opportunity to pursue their individual goals whether those goals are to enjoy a hobby, build a thriving business, or contribute to family income while spending more time at home.
Whether you’d like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin’ Up! will help you do it. And if that isn’t enough, we’ve listed 10 reasons for you to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
- Learn new, artistic stamping techniques on a monthly basis.
- Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive, award-winning designs.
- Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin’ Up! products.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family.
- Be eligible to attend Stampin’ Up!’s fabulous conferences and events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love.
- Receive support and training from Stampin’ Up!