Archive for March, 2013
See Video on next post….”Dianne Will Teach Me That”
Diving Into the Fabric Frenzy
I’ll admit it . . . sewing machines scare me!
I do like pretty fabric, though, and with Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Fabric at 50 percent off, I just had to come up with a no-sew project—just to say that I could make something with fabric . . . and survive!
I love old-fashioned rag rugs of all kinds, so I decided to try the simplest version. I purchased an inexpensive non-slip rug pad, cut some of our Essentials Designer Fabric into 1″ x 6″ strips, and tied them to the rug pad. That’s it!
After awhile, it starts to look fluffy and fun!
When you’re done, you have a lovely, handmade rug.
Look how easily you could turn something like this into an accent pillow!
Here are some other adorable, no-sew projects you can make with our high quality fabric. Did I mention that all of our Designer Fabric is on sale?
This final project uses strips of our gorgeous Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric. I painted a wooden bird with chalkboard paint and used a reverse chalking technique to apply “Happy Easter.” It was so much fun!
Sr. Staff Writer
|12″ X 12″ Divided Page Protectors/Page 169 in the Regular Catalog||127690|
|Regular Price: $6.61|
|Preferred Price: $5.95|
|LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING|
|Effortless and unique scrapbooks! Dividers let you mix photos, journaling, papercrafting, memorabilia.
• Holds a variety of photo sizes
• Fits 12″ x 12″ ring albums
• 10 per pack
• Polypropylene. Acid- and lignin-free
For our customers in the United States and Canada, we are happy to announce that the upgrade from the original My Digital Studio software to the latest MDS software is now available. If you purchased My Digital Studio prior to August 2012 and have not upgraded, you can get it for FREE. Please note that this upgrade does not include additional content, it includes over 75 features, tools, and enhancements to the software.
Just follow these steps.
First, make sure you are running at least 1.0.9 or later:
- Open your My Digital Studio software and go to “Help” and then “About My Digital Studio” to find out what version of the software you currently have.
- If you are currently running 1.0.9 or later, then you may proceed to the “Get the upgrade” steps below.
- If you are not running 1.0.9 or later, click on one of the links below to update.
Get the upgrade:
- Open your software, go to “Help” and then “Check for Updates” to get the latest version of the software. Or, click on one of these links below:
Then, you should be all set!