- I love the clean, fresh look of white/vanilla these days; however, I also love to add color to my world. Spritzing is a quick and easy way to do that. We offer a range of accessories that are dyeable.
Pick your favorite color and spritz away. It’s fun to see your projects take on a new look! The color combo I used here is: Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pink Pirouette, and Gumball Green.
- I spritz over a vinyl placemat, which (in between colors) can be wiped off easily with a paper towel.
- I prefer to fill my Color Spritzer with part Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and part rubbing alcohol (instead of water). The rubbing alcohol dries faster.
- I typically put about 20–25 drops of Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill in the Color Spritzer, then fill the rest of the way with rubbing alcohol. The less ink you use, the lighter the color. Add more ink for intense, deep colors.
- Check the direction of the spritzer nozzle before your first pump—otherwise your shirt will also take on a new look!